"we don't see things as they are...we see them as we are."
To simplify - is not to remove the beautiful complexity of a situation, but to absolve our perspective of the unsuitable comparisons & meanings that create the misalignment. Situations that we often call "complicated" are usually the manifestations of mis-aligned intentions // behaviors or pursuits.
Look at the diagram below for more clarity :
To bring this topic to its simplest state i offer you this "Life Principle".
• "Nothing Can Exist - Without an Environment for it to Exist in." •
Taking this into account, we've learned that the person who seeks simplicity prioritizes creating the type of environment where flow & ease can exist. For most people, this statement means a multitude of things...like:
- what type of environment does "simplicity" need ?
- how can i create space for flow ?
- is this an internal or physical environment that i need to create ?
- do i use my thoughts or my words to create this environment ?
- is the participation of the other people involved a requirement for the environment to be created ?
that simplicity begins within. It begins with looking at "how i process life". Complicated can only exist if i create an environment for it to exist in.
Please feel free to post your questions // comments in this discussion so that you desired relationship with simplicity may begin.